To build positive partnerships between youth, deputies and communities through safe, affordable, tailored programs that make a difference.
San Mateo County Sheriff's Activities League (S.A.L.)
Building the Bond between Cops and Kids
3rd Annual Cioppino & Heroes
SAL is doing something bigger than ever before!
San Mateo County is filled with some big issues such as gangs, drugs, high school drop outs and high obesity rates. Watch the video to see what the Sheriff’s Activities League is doing to combat some of these issues.
Bayside SAL Activities
- Jiu Jitsu Martial Arts, at Fair Oaks and Garfield Elementary, ongoing (North Fair Oaks)
- 4th/5th/6th Boys and Girls Basketball, 11/4 - 1/30/14, at RMCC, Kennedy, McKinley, and Boys & Girls Club
- 7th/8th Boys and Girls Basketball, 1/6 - 3/27/2014, at RMCC, Kennedy, McKinley, and Boys & Girls Club
- Youth Leadership Council, at Siena Youth Center, Wednesdays, Sept 4 - June 4 (North Fair Oaks)
- Youth Fitness/Nutrition, at Siena Youth Center, Thursdays, Sept 6 - June 6 (North Fair Oaks)
- Teen Leadership Council, at Everest High School, Tuesdays, Sept 12 - June 5 (North Fair Oaks)
- Lunchtime Soccer program, daily at Elementary Schools (Millbrae)
- FC SAL Academicos, Ongoing Futbol Club www.salacademicos.com
Coastside SAL Activities
- Teen Leadership Council, Tuesdays at Pillar Ridge, ongoing
- Open Gym, Cuhna Middle School, ongoing
- Arts & Crafts, Tuesdays at Moonridge, ongoing